dmv tags dmv tag renewal dmv registration dmv title transfer dmv near me modesto dmv near me manteca dmw services dmv license plate

​You will need the following paperwork for Changing Vehicle Ownership: California Certificate of Title (Pink Slip) or application for duplicate or paperless title REG 227 if the title is lost. Signatures from seller(s) and Lienholder(s) if there are any on the Certificate of Title. Signature(s) of the buyers on the Certificate of Title. Odometer reading for vehicles less than 10 years old, a smog certificate, transfer fee and use tax and various other government fees.
We also do family transfers.
Wyatt Vehicle Registration Service
3525 Mitchell Road, Suite A
Ceres, CA 95307
Wyatt Vehicle Registration Service
1071 E
. Yosemite Ave, Suite A-1

Manteca, CA 95336